WE GLADLY ACCEPT THESE INSURANCES
Our staff is committed to providing you with the best possible visual care, and the willingness to work with circumstances. In order to avoid any misunderstanding, or disagreement concerning payment for professional services rendered by our office, please understand the following.
1) The total patient balance due is required to be paid at the time services are provided. For your convenience, we accept cash, check, Care Credit, and all major credit cards.
2) Our office participates with the insurance plans shown above. It is your responsibility to:
Bring your insurance card to every visit
Be prepared to pay your co-payment at each visit.
For vision care not covered under your insurance, payment in full is due at the time of the visit.
3) If you have insurance that we do not participate in, our office is happy to perform a one-time filing of your primary or secondary claims; however, payment in full is required at the time of visit.
4) If patient is a minor the parent or guardian must sign below. The parent, guardian, or unaccompanied minor is responsible for any payment due at the time of service and for bringing the necessary insurance cards.
5) If you have any questions about your insurance, we are happy to help you. However, specific coverage issues should be directed to your insurance company’s member service department.